Micheal Maxwell has traveled the globe on the lookout for strange sights, sounds, and people. His adventures have taken him from the Jungles of Ecuador and the Philippines, to the top of the Eiffel Tower and the Golden Gate Bridge, and from the cave dwellings of Native Americans to The Kehlsteinhaus, Hitler’s Eagles Nest! He’s always looking for a story to tell and interesting people to meet.
Micheal Maxwell was taught the beauty and majesty of the English language by Bob Dylan, Robertson Davies, Charles Dickens and Leonard Cohen.
Mr. Maxwell has traveled the globe, dined with politicians, rock stars and beggars. He has rubbed shoulders with priests and murderers, surgeons and drug dealers, each one giving him a part of themselves that will live again in the pages of his books.
Micheal Maxwell has found a niche in the mystery, suspense, genre with The Cole Sage Series that gives readers an everyman hero, short on vices, long on compassion, and a sense of fair play, and the willingness to risk everything to right wrongs. The Cole Sage Series departs from the usual, heavily sexual, profanity laced norm and gives readers character driven stories, with twists, turns, and page turning plot lines.
Micheal Maxwell writes from a life of love, music, film, and literature. Along with his lovely wife and travel partner, Janet, he lives in a small town in the Sierra Nevada Mountains of California.
- Diamonds and Cole (Cole Sage Mystery #1)
- Cellar Full of Cole (Cole Sage Mystery #2)
- Helix of Cole (Cole Sage Mystery #3)
- Cole Dust (Cole Sage Mystery #4)
- Cole Shoot(Cole Sage Mystery #5)
- Cole Fire (Cole Sage Mystery #6)
- Heart of Cole (Cole Sage Mystery #7)
- Cole Mine (Cole Sage Mystery #8)
- Dara and Dupree
- The Time Pedaler (A Young Adult Time Travel Series) with Tally Scully
- The Secret to Writing an Essay: A Parent's Guide for Teens and Tweens Who Hate to Write
- Death of Choice: Eight Tales of Murder, Mayhem, and Mystery (Editor)
Three Nails Three Nails (A Tale of Tragedy, Testing and Triumph)
A father struggles to cope with the pressures and responsibilities of life while dealing with the soul-searing tragedy. From the depths of his despair, he discovers the answer to forgiveness, healing, and redemption.
Micheal Maxwell steps away from his Cole Sage series to tell a story of Life, Death and an American Teacher.Meet the Author
A brief chat with the author.
This member has not published any books.