Moshe Katz was born in Cleveland, Ohio, and has lived in Maaleh Adumim, Israel, for many years. He is a graduate of UCLA (BA) and Bernard Baruch Business School (MBA). He served in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) – Infantry.
Katz has over thirty years martial arts experience. He is the founder of Israeli Krav International (IKI) and serves as Head Instructor. In addition to teaching in Israel, he tours the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, and South America teaching Krav Maga/Israeli Self-Defense.
• 6th dan black belt Krav Maga
• Only 4th dan black belt certified by Itay Gil, former trainer of Israel’s elite counterterrorism force and trainer of elite units
• Member Masters Council, Black Dragon Fighting Society International, Dr. Lawrence Day, Prof. Joe Cayer
• Certified by Wingate Institute – Israel’s national sports center, martial arts department
• 2010 European Krav Maga instructor of the year
• 2014 Black Belt Hall of Fame International Krav Maga instructor of the year
• Certified – handgun, Urban Combat Shooting
Experience Israel for yourself. Immerse yourself in two weeks of Krav Maga training, Jewish/Israeli history—in the land of Israel where it all took place.
Where to find Moshe Katz online
Israel, A Nation of Warriors
by Moshe Katz
Much has been written about Jewish history, but rarely has the “fighting history” of the Jewish people been told. “Israel, A Nation of Warriors” traces the fighting heritage and history of the Hebrew warrior. It examines the modern Israeli close quarter combat system, Krav Maga, analyzes its components and attributes, and the reasons it is sought after by security forces worldwide.
Moshe Katz's tag cloud