• Practical tools for recovery including worksheets that help you go beyond mere survival to wellness—even happiness
• Comprehensive and understandable explanations of how to turn Bipolar Illness into Bipolar Wellness
• A promising nutritional approach that’s being tested at advanced psychiatric facilities.
• The author’s personal story of being stuck in a dark pit, finding his way out, and creating this book as a roadmap for you
• Most of all, a new mindset to help you find a happy, steady reality in the Mid-Polar Zone between mania and depression, with clear tools on how to get back there whenever your pendulum is swinging wildly.
“There are virtually no books that include an organized system for life-long recovery from bipolar illness. Michael Rose has done just that. Bipolar Wellness is written from the ground up by one who suffered many years with the problems of bipolar illness” Phillip Springer, M.D., Psychiatrist
Before accepting his bipolar illness, MICHAEL ROSE, M.A led an over-adventurous life as a New-Age jazz flautist producing four albums, a children’s songwriter, a cook on an ocean-going tugboat, and a college ceramics instructor. After accepting and treating his illness, he became a master’s-level teaching psychologist and a board member/administrator at a peer-staffed psychiatric recovery and support facility. Using nutrition in his own recovery and in treating others, he became licensed in Florida as a Nutrition Counselor. Happily married, he develops products in the health food industry and is a professional life coach specializing in bipolar recovery. He hopes that this, his second book, will have a powerful impact on the treatment of bipolar disorder.
Where to find Michael Rose online
Where to buy in print
Bipolar Wellness: How to Recover from Bipolar Illness
by Michael Rose
The newest self-help book for those wanting to recover from Bipolar Disorder. It contains new scientific research on an adjunct nutritional treatment that makes medicine work better and helps a person feel naturally more stable. Twenty chapters, each with a worksheet with practical steps to increase physical, mental, and spiritual wellness. With a new concept, "The MId-Polar Zone of Wellness".
Michael Rose's tag cloud