Neil Findlay owned and operated Australian transport and logistics businesses for over 30 years until their sale in 2007.
These businesses won multiple, often repeat State & National awards in the government & private sectors in fields such as training, industry excellence & quarantine.
He has been a director of the Australian Trucking Association, NatRoad and Chair of TruckSafe.
Neil is an active speaker and writer, and has travelled extensively in third world countries undertaking relief & support work.
He is currently:
• A Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
• A Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport.
• Chair of the Queensland Transport & Logistics Council
• Deputy Chair of the Performance Based Standards Review Panel at the National Transport Commission.
• An active residential property investor.
• Director of Circadian Australia, & Used Trailers.
Speaking or presenting in public? Developing the Speaker Within You was written for you. Here are hundreds of practical tips to improve your next presentation. Written in an easy-to-read conversational style, this is the ideal how-to guide to have at your finger tips, with easy-to-find answers and ideas to improve every element of your next presentation. Seconds to download: a lifetime of success.