The New Man Movement
The New Man Movement is a Non-Governmental organisation.
We are a body of young vibrant minds that desire the true value of change in society and therefore, choose courage and a rise to challenge over complains.
We combine an all accommodating intellectual ideology that results in the regeneration of man in our society.
We aim to recognize and celebrate positive, dynamic, and motivated young individuals with their great passion for the society which cause them to take positive actions which do not only improve the environment but also influences others.
The Raising of New Men in Society; the regeneration of the old and the total reshape of systems into the profitable and life accommodating template.
1. To reach individuals at the transition stage of 15-30 years and effect positively, their orientation and background to the political, social and economic view points of life.
2. To help this generation rid off odd legacies and substitute them for positive ones (not with a means of brainwash but productive teaching)
3. To reach individuals who have lost a sense of belonging in the physical, emotional and psychological state and help then reconcile as New Men into the Society.
4. To develop a revolutionary based strategy to search out and develop "who you are"
5. To discover innovative teaching techniques that would impact the character and lifestyle of our targeted audience positively.
6. To set up a leadership development programme that focuses on identity and self-worth/esteem building.
You may read more via www.thenewman.org.ng
Where to find The New Man Movement online
Where to buy in print
VideosThe New Man Writing Contest 2018
New Man Writing Contest
The New Man Writing Contest is a yearly prose and poetry writing contest powered by The New Man Movement, a body of young vibrant minds that desire a change in society that begins with the youths with the believe that writing has a power of changing men from the old to the new. The New Man Writing Contest is targeted at the promotion of literary works by combing through the forest of literary virginity amongst students of secondary schools in Africa.
The New Man Movement's tag cloud