Victoria Ray grew up in Orša, one of the oldest towns in Belarus. Although interested in writing fiction from a young age, it wasn't until 2018 that she decided to pursue it as a career. Victoria lives in Sweden with her family and two dogs: Daisy and Sky. She hold Phd/MA in Classic Russian Literature.
1. SO ABSURD IT MUST BE TRUE #1, Unique and Absurd Series (surreal humor and satire)
2. DULCINEA and THE DEATH CODE #1, Child of Illusion Series (young adult, absurdist urban fantasy)
3. 42 DEGREES OF TRUTH #1, Unicorn (satirical poetry/adult humor)
4. 42 DEGREES OF TRUTH #2, Blue Giraffe (satirical poetry/18+)
She is working in genres:
- surreal humor and absurdist comedy,
- adult humor and satire,
- Ero Guro (erotica + grotesque),
- bizarro sci-fi/fantasy,
- humorous thriller,
- satirical poetry.
Writing style - satirical, dark and 'quixotic'!
How do you discover the ebooks you read?
Mostly browsing, library or blogs.
Do you remember the first story you ever wrote?
It was when I was 6 years old. I think it was very patriotic, because I grew up in USSR.