Sri Sathya Sai Sadhana Trust, Publications Division
On 1st January, 2009, Sri Sathya Sai Sadhana Trust (SSSST) commenced operations with four divisions; the Bhakta Sahayak divisions (one in Prasanthi Nilayam, Puttaparthi and another in Brindavan, Bangalore), the Publications division, and the Media division.
The Publications Division of SSSST caters to:
• The publication and distribution of spiritual, religious, and educational Sai Literature and the production and distribution of audio and visual multimedia, photographs, calendars, and diaries, educational software etc for the benefit of visiting pilgrims and devotees all over the world. All the literature and publications are based on the teachings, philosophy, message, and values of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.
• The publication and distribution of Bhagawan Baba's monthly spiritual journal – Sanathana Sarathi – in English and Telugu languages. Since 2011, e-versions of the magazine are also released simultaneously and are available in PDF and EPUB formats on www.sanathanasarathi.org.
• Maintaining a reporting channel, which covers all the major activities taking place in Prasanthi Nilayam, and publishing an e-newsletter 'Sai Spiritual Showers'– for free distribution.
• Organising and conducting seminars and conferences on spirituality, religion, education, and human values.
• Providing library and Reading room for visiting devotees, with a very large collection of various spiritual and religious books.
Where to find Sri Sathya Sai Sadhana Trust, Publications Division online
Bhagawan has dwelt at length on Namasmarana and Nama Sankirtan as a spiritual Sadhana for the devotees, in His various discourses, right from the early years of His Avatarhood. Nama Mahima is a compilation of Swami's message to the devotees, dedicated at the Lotus Feet of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.