Selection and Assessment
Talent assessment / management
Preparation for assessment centres
Stress and anxiety management
On the BPS's Directory of Chartered Psychologists:
She is a full member of the British Psychological Society, a member of the Division of Occupational Psychology, a member of Association of Business Psychologists and CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development). She holds Level A and B Certificates in Occupational Testing and is trained in the use of 16PF questionnaire, OPQ and Wave Focus. She also holds a CIPD Licentiate Certificate (HR Specialist route).
· Qualification in Occupational Psychology
· MSc in Occupational Psychology
· BSc in Psychology (First class Honours)
· CIPD Licentiate Certificate
· BPS Level A and B Certificate in Occupational Testing
· 16 PF (Personality Profile Questionnaire)
· OPQ (Occupational Personality Questionnaire)
· Wave (Saville Consulting)
This book is aimed at HR Professionals, CIPD and occupational psychology students and those working in Resourcing / Recruitment function. It explains how a psychometric test can be evaluated as an aid to selection and illustrates this with a business scenario.
You applied for a job and have been invited to take a numerical reasoning test. Don't panic !
Here are top 10 tips on how to prepare for a numerical reasoning test as part of a selection process from a qualified psychologist.