Available ebook formats: epub mobi pdf rtf lrf pdb txt html
Kristen Ashley grew up in Brownsburg, Indiana but has lived in Denver, Colorado and the West Country of England. Thus she has been blessed to have friends and family around the globe. Her posse is loopy (to say the least) but loopy is good when you want to write.
Kristen was raised in a house with a large and multi-generational family. They lived on a very small farm in a small town in the heartland and existed amongst the strains of Glenn Miller, The Everly Brothers, REO Speedwagon and Whitesnake (and the wardrobes that matched).
Needless to say, growing up in a house full of music, clothes and love was a good way to grow up.
And as she keeps growing up, it keeps getting better.
on March 25, 2013 :
Absolutely awesome!!! Cannot wait for more
(reviewed the day of purchase)
on Dec. 27, 2012 :
Another great story by KA!
(reviewed 22 days after purchase)
on Oct. 13, 2012 :
Out of the three (in the series so far) this was the easiest/shortes to read - that being said it was still awesome!! I love Tor and I have a soft spot for Noc (cannot wait for his story!)...
KA does it again and takes her readers to another "world"! I cannot wait to read the rest of the series all the KA books are addictive!
(reviewed the day of purchase)
on May 01, 2012 :
Whoah, totally surprising. As I read The Golden Dynasty first, nothing, I say again, NOTHING could have beaten Lahn. If you've read it, you'll know what I mean but I was really surprised by Fantastical. Oh my. I have my lack of sleep and panda eyes to totally prove it.
I started reading it at 4am after finishing Jennifer Ashley's The Duke's Perfect Wife. My few minutes turned to hours. I officially went to sleep at almost 9am!! Owh my gawd! Thank god it was Labor Day and I didn't have class.
I L.O.V.E Fantastical. It wasn't as riveting as TGD but it was so fluffy and lovable that I couldn't help falling in love with Tor, Cora and their world. It was awesome and great in it's own cute way. Its premise and Cora's character gave me a very, very Snow White-tish vibe.
I won't bore you with my gushing but I will just state a few of my favorite things:
1. Tor. He isn't Lahn but Tor has his own charisma and machoism. I found him h-a-w-t and so cute. Swoons.
2. Cora. She is so bubbly and kept reminding me of the Disney Princesses. When she bawled her eyes out to Tor and demanded to go home, it was so hilariously endearing and cute. What happened after that incident was yummy and also touching.
3. Noc. Ha! He was the other Tor and a very intriguing character. I look forward to read his own story - soon.
4. Phoebe. Cora's BFF is really supportive and showed what true friends should be.
5. Cora's parents (the heroine's parents, not the beyotch's one) were so cuteeeee.
6. APOLLO!!!!! Yeah, yeah, he only appeared in the epilogue but I was soooo EXCITED that his story's next. The ending of Wildest Dreams hinted at it but this time, it is absolutely certain. It is even mentioned in Kristen's website.
Fantastical was simply magical and amazing. I can't wait for Apollo's story. Kristen Ashley, you rock!
(reviewed 12 days after purchase)