Measurement of Length - Screw Gauge (Physics) Question Bank
ABOUT THIS QUESTION BANK:
1. This Question Bank provides sufficiently strong base to our students for the purpose of Public Exams, All Engineering Entrance Exams and All Medical Entrance Exams.
2. This Question Bank begins with Contents, Synopsis, Description and Questions and Answers.
3. Answers provided to Very Short Answer Type Questions, Short Answer Type Questions, Long Answer Type Questions, More
1. Every student heartily wishes to show his mettle in 10th class or SSC. He will score cent percent marks if he works according to a perfect plan.
2. The student must not simply get the answers by heart. He must cultivate the habit of reading an answer by understanding its meaning. Then he has to write the answer on a sheet of paper without referring to the book.
3. The students must have a clear idea of the points and their order for each answer.
4. A rocket cannot go into the space by itself. It needs machines, fuel and above all time sense. Then it enters the orbit under the supervision of the efficient scientists and serves the needs of the people.
5. In one sense the students are also like rockets. In order to reach heights they must have intelligence, memory, concentration and commitment. Remember that they are your parents and teachers to guide you properly.
6. Delay not. Work hard to achieve spectacular success.
ABOUT THIS QUESTION BANK:
1. This Question Bank provides sufficiently strong base to our students for the purpose of Public Exams of 10th Class (SSC Level), All Diploma in Engineering Entrance Exams and All Diploma in Medical Entrance Exams.
2. This Question Bank begins with Contents, Synopsis, Description, Questions and Answers and Objective Bits.
3. Answers provided to Very Short Answer Type Questions, Short Answer Type Questions, Long Answer Type Questions, Drawing and Objective Bits (Fill in the blanks, Multiple Choice and Matching Test).
4. Well labeled diagrams are drawn wherever necessary.
5. This Question Bank is useful to who prepare Class-I competitive exams as a General Science.
6. We hope that this Question Bank will grab the hearts of the students and teaching faculty as usual.
7. We cordially invite any constructive suggestions in getting this book in a better and improved way. Your suggestions will be incorporated in subsequent editions.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
NAME: MOHAMMAD KHAJA SHAREEF
Master of Science and Bachelor of Education from Osmania University – Hyderabad - India
Presently working as a high school teacher in Mathematics and General Science
1. Teaching experience is 23 years from 1992 in Mathematics and General Science for 10th class, 11th class and 12th class
2. Writer of Smashwords E-Books in Mathematics, General Science and Computer Science
CONTENTS OF THIS QUESTION BANK:
1. Screw Gauge – Synopsis
2. Measurement of Length – Description
3. Screw Gauge – Description
4. Very Short Answer Type Questions
5. Short Answer Type Questions
6. Long Answer Type Questions
7. Drawing Type Question and Answers
8. Problems with Solutions
9. Objective Bits
WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST!
Available ebook formats: