Available ebook formats: epub mobi pdf lrf pdb txt html
Dr. Piyush Pravinchandra Trivedi
22 Sandipani Bhavan, Dev Sanskriti University, Shantikunj area, Haridwar, Uttrakhand, India-249411
Mobile +91 9258360939, +91 9917022384
Date Of Birth: 5th Nov. 1980
* Objective: Seeking for an opportunity in the area of Spiritual Psychology and Ayurveda which may provide a safe future and can make my life meaningful.
* Dev Sankriti University, Ph.D., Psychology, Dec. 2014
(Thesis Title: A Study of Mental Health Education in Ancient Indian Literature)
* Vardhaman Mahavir Open University, Diploma, Yoga and Ayurveda Panchkarma, (Pursuing)
* Dev Sankriti University, M.A. Clinical Psychology, June 2008 with 63.64%
* Distance Education Cell, Dev Sankriti University, Certificate, Yoga Foundation, June 2008 with 63.20%
* Saurashtra University, B.com, June 2001 with 60.00%
* Gujrat Secondary Education Board, Intermediate, H.S.C., March 1998 with 65.00%
* Gujrat Secodary Education Board, High School, S.S.C., March 1996 with 74.86%
* Lecturer, Centre for Scientific Spirituality, Dev Sanskriti University, From November 2009 to December 2014, 5 years 1 month.
* As an Assistant Professor, Centre for Scientific Spirituality, Dev Sanskriti University, From Feb. 2015 till the date.
* As an internal member of board of studies. Job profile includes syllabus designing of new subjects like Spiritual Psychology and Spirituality in Management.
* As a Guest Lecturer, Centre for Life Management Studies, Dev Sanskriti University, Haridwar
* As a Joint Secretary of Organising Committee, National Seminar on Ancient & Spiritual Sciences, Dev Sanskriti University, Haridwar.
* As a member of Organising Committee, Workshop on “Future of Science-Scientific Spirituality, Dev Sanskriti University, Haridwar.
* As a member of Organising Committee, Workshop on “Earth’s Atmosphere and Our Universe, Dev Sanskriti University, Haridwar.
* As an educator, Mental Health Education Programs in more than 12 schools and some organisations in Uttarakhand, U.P., Maharashtra and Gujarat.
* As an educator, Police Armed Constabulary (PAC) Haridwar, PAC Meerut and Police Head Quarter-Haridwar
* As a trainer, Mental Health Training to medical officers in Divisional Health & Family Welfare Training Centre, Haldwani, Uttarakhand
* As a trainer, to the workers of VIP Industries-production unit at Haridwar.
Non-Teaching Work Experiences:
* As an “Information Manager”, Kutch Nav Nirman Abhiyan, From July 2004 to Dec. 2005
* As a “Public Relation Officer” in Bhagwan Mahavir Pashu Raksha Kendra, Pragpar, Mundra, Kutch (Gujarat) for three months
* As an “Office assistant” in Master Marine Pvt. Ltd. and in Adani DAV Pubic School for three months each.
Overseas work experience:
* As an office Assistant in Abdul Rehman Rahim LLC, Dubai from January 2006 to March 2006.
* Orientation Program, UGC Academic Staff College (Now HRDC) Rajkot, Saurashtra University, From 1st December 2013 to 28th December 2013.
* Internship Program, Dev Sanskriti University, From July 2008 to September 2008.
1. Mental Health Education in Ancient Indian Literature, ISBN: 9781311069948, Smashwords, Inc. (Link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/502889 )
2. ManoUnnati - A Traditional Indian Way for Enhancement of Mental Capabilities, ISBN: 9781310201561, Smashwords, Inc.
(Link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/518080 )
3. ManoYog, ISBN: 9781310269707, Smashwords, Inc.
(Link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/552561 )
Published Research papers/abstracts:
* Number of papers published in peer reviewed journals: 2 international Journals
* Role of ashtanga Yoga in Mental Health Education, Anivikshiki, The Indian Journal of Research, p. 25-30, July-August 2014,
* The effect of a holistic mental health enhancement program on the level of the academic performance of adolescences, International Journal of Yoga-Philosophy, Psychology and Parapsychology, Vol. 3, Jan-Jun-2015
o Panchkarma and Ayurvedic treatment for mental disorders,
o Yogic Psychotherapies, Spiritual Counselling,
o Life Management
o Pranic Healing Basic, Advance and Psychotherapy.
Workshops etc. attended:
* Workshop on Cognitive Neuropsychology, From 28th March to 1st April 2011.
* Workshop on Research Methodology, 10-11 September, 2013
* Faculty Development Workshop, 18-19 January, 2013
* Workshop on E-Commerce, 2002
* NSS-B Certificate
* Participation in Extra-curricular activities: Debate Competitions, Drama Competitions, Forest Tracking, Table Tennis Competition etc.
* Language proficiency certificates: Sanskrit Prarambh, Parichay & Bhusan, Hindi Pahali etc.