Inspired Action: Create More Purpose, Productivity, & Peace in Your Life
It’s time to STOP just being busy, and start living with greater intention each day. Learn the strategies to improve your life balance, get more organized and get a handle on your to-dos effectively. Inspired Action provides 50 short chapters each with actionable steps to connect you with greater meaning and purpose and to develop the productivity systems to put your purpose into action each day. More
Our modern lives are full of activities, projects, and things to do. We get up each day and run around until we drop, but rarely do we pause to consider the WHY behind our actions. Why is this important to me? Where do I want to be going with my life? Rather than just being alive and running on our hamster wheel, we have the opportunity to wake up, get curious, and connect to our own sense of purpose and direction.
Inspired Action aims to help you chart your course in life intentionally by guiding you through actionable steps to craft your life with intention. Choose where you’re going, and even more importantly, develop the productivity tools, habits, and mindset to get you there.
• Struggling with life balance? Create your Life Rhythm Map.
• Overwhelmed by email? Learn specific strategies to streamline it.
• Drowning in clutter? The 8 Steps to Organizing Success will get you sorted.
• Wandering through life without purpose? Learn the two roads that can guide you to greater intentionality.
• Overwhelmed by to-dos? Learn the systems to always know what’s on your plate and choose your priorities intentionally.
With fifty short chapters, this book can be read as a devotional with a chapter each week that will lead through a year of transformation, or as a fix-it manual to tune-up the areas that are driving you crazy. You decide!
Because the good news is… you have the power to choose. What do you want to do with your life?
Available ebook formats: