Date ‘Em Like You Hate ‘Em - How to Keep Your Balls and Have a Fulfilling Love Life in Today’s Cutthroat Dating World
If you’d like to be the kind of man beautiful women just can’t resist being attracted to... no matter what you look like or how much money you make, then this new book shows you exactly how. More
If you’d like to be the kind of man beautiful women just can’t resist being attracted to... no matter what you look like or how much money you make, then this new book will show you how.
“Date ‘em Like You Hate ‘em - How to keep your balls and have a fulfilling love life in today’s cutthroat dating world.”
However, this book is short.
To the point.
To help decide if you want to read it, here are some secrets inside:
* How to manipulate a woman’s menstrual cycle to get her so attracted to you... she won’t be able to help but love you and fantasize about you.
* A secret biological “hack” you can play on your body to start sending off scents designed to turn women on in your presence.
* A “ninja” way to use the infamous friend zone (when a woman tells you she “just wants to be friends”) to make her MORE attracted to you!
* 2 MORE ways to turn the friend zone to your advantage.
* How to radiate confidence and value (2 things women LOVE and can’t help but be attracted to) even if you have zero self esteem now.
* How to “rig” your texts and phone calls to get women you want to date pining for you and chasing after you.
* “Chick Crack”: It can sometimes turn on women instantly -- even if they normally aren’t attracted to you!
* An instant attraction-killing mistake men make when sitting next to a woman that is nearly guaranteed to completely turn her off.
* A curious “mystery phenomenon” that lets ugly, scummy, outright loser men effortlessly steal a typical handsome and successful nice guy’s girlfriend right out from under his nose.
* A clever (and very sneaky) way to “hijack” the sexual impulses of a woman’s brain so she never even thinks about leaving or cheating on you.
* Why money alone cannot make you attractive to women.
* A scientifically proven way (used by master seducers for centuries) to arrange it so a woman you date (1) Won’t flake on you (2) Thinks about you constantly... and (3) Is helplessly attracted to you.
* A secret way of using the Second Amendment (if you live in the US) to get women tingling at the mere thought of you.
* Why you should never ask a woman you want out on a “date.”
* A strange (but ingenious) way to make women want you, be less likely to flake on you and not even think of playing mind games with you.
* How to use your phone to get a woman to not flake, withhold affection or play inane hard-to-get mind games with you. (Without even turning it on!)
* How to “jimmy” your smart phone to get women going crazy during a date thinking you’re too good for them, and working extra hard to impress you.
* How to make yourself look instantly more important and mysterious to women who normally wouldn’t give you the time of day.
* A cheap delicious drink that, if you have it the same day of a date, can make women FAR more attracted to you than they would be otherwise.
* A powerful “attraction cheat” discovered by a New York Times bestselling author that can make you up to 10 times more attractive to women than normal.
* How to use an ordinary stalk of celery to sexually arouse women around you.
This short, easy-to-read eBook doesn’t show you how to “pick up” women... it shows you how to make a few little “tweaks” to the way you think and act to make women want to come to you instead.
There is no memorizing of pick up lines necessary.
No sacrificing your values or pretending to be someone you’re not.
And... no leaving your comfort zone.
Despite its title, it is not about literally “hating” anyone.
It’s about dating women like you hate them -- not actually hating them. That means doing the exact opposite of what loser white knights and feminists shriek about -- even as their advice results in more break ups and divorces.
Yes, this book IS controversial.
But the info works.
You can prove it to yourself, without any risk by downl
Available ebook formats: