Available formats: epub, mobi, pdf, rtf, lrf, pdb, txt
Cheezombie often finds herself bleary eyed and finger sore, but still knitting and watching slasher movies & cartoons, at 2 a.m. The byproducts of these late night sessions fuel others, whereby creating a cycle of sleeplessness and creativity and funny critters.
1. Projects should take no longer than 3 hours from start to finish.
2. Projects should have few or no seams to sew up at the end.
3. Projects should be made in one piece, or the absolute minimum of pieces necessary.
4. Projects should use the simplest stitches to get the desired effects as possible.
5. And above all, they should be quick and fun enough to knit over and over until you have little herds of funny critters following you about the house.