Abraham Great is an upwardly mobile leadership and motivational speaker with very strong predilection for singing, writing and business. Simply put, Great is a great messenger of hope and an astute businessman.
He is well-known for his habitual fixated belief that there is hope in every situation that appears hopeless to others.
• This book will tell you about who you really are.
• You will discover how to know your value and make a name for yourself.
• This book will help you to discover your latent energy and potential.
• You will at last be able to answer the question, why I’m I here and where I’m I going.
• You will find out your calling and how to fulfill your dreams.
• You are going to be guided into specific steps
Why do people with great potential in life miss their chance to be successful? Why do they fail to realize their abilities and talents and fulfill their calling? What hinders these people from walking in God’s plan and carrying out the great work that only they are able to complete? In this book you will find the answers to these questions and many others.
The power of vocabulary in a man’s life is immense. Through our vocabulary we either make a friend or an enemy, whether it is known to us or not. Similarly and somewhat arguably, the heights—in terms of career, social status and general success—we attain in life are largely determined by our vocabulary.