Aleksandra Cvorovic was born on 10 February in 1976, in Banja Luka, where she later graduated from the Literature Department of the Faculty of Philosophy.
She enrolled in post-graduate studies at the Faculty of Philology in Belgrade’s Department of Librarianship and Information Technology. Her published works include:
- Sapat glinenih divova (The Whisper of the Clay Giants), a collection of poems
- Andjeo pod krevetom (The Angel under the Bed), a book of poetic prose
- Monolog u solji kafe (A Monologue in a Cup of Coffee), a collection of stories
- Cvijet na kapiji sna (The Flower at the Dream Gate), a collection of poems
- Nadrastanje (Outgrowth), a collection of poems
- Carobna ruza (Magic Rose), a rhyming book; children's fairy tale
The Poet from Unknowntown
by Aleksandra Cvorovic
A story about the curse of beauty, and about transient, magic moments of love.
"I dedicate this story to the people who give themselves up in order to grasp elusive fantasises," says the author.