Julius Diamond is a writer, motivational speaker, relationship counsellor and social analyst.
Julius Diamond has authored many books, including,
1. Finding The Richest Man In Heaven.
2. Rumour: Exposition of Underlying Moral Standards And Political Implications.
3.How a Lady Misses Her Right Man
4. Why Love Is Not For Women
5. Ways of a Virtuous woman and Her Marriage
* Are you a lady, who is single and searching?
* Are you scared of marrying the wrong man?
* Do you want to know how to identify your right man?
* Are you in a serious relationship, with the hope of marrying soon?
* Do you want to know the probable reason/s why your man has not yet proposed to you?
* What would you do, if you know that you are the one delaying the proposal?
Read This Book.
Spreading unverified/rumour information is a dangerous act. Rumour destroys reputations, and can drag one’s good name to the mud. It creates enmities between friends, family members, co-workers, husband and wife, as well as business partners. A well strategized rumour can diminish patronage of a company’s product or service. Rumour can create tension, instability in societies.