Hi there! I am an inspirational writer and actress. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in the Arts and I have majored in Drama and Media Studies from the University of Kwa-Zulu Natal.
My fields of work include acting, radio drama, journalism, newspaper columnist, business and marketing and yes I was once a book seller!
I believe that writing is a calling and that all words put together to form sentences, paragraphs, pages, chapters and books should be written to inspire all readers. I have thus far written five books namely:
- Living a Purposeful Life, this was my first written and published e-book. It is a short book that inspires readers to discover their divine purpose within and use any negative situation to better themselves.
- Love in Abundance which takes readers through a journey of self-discovery, growth, and letting go of the past by using abundant love for self-healing, discovering their own passion, living their life according to their life passion and purpose which will ultimately lead to uniting with their soul mate and then living a divine life with their soul mate. Love in Abundance took me five years to complete and is the reason that I have discovered my passion for writing.
- What guys want you to know… This was composed after a series of interviews with gentlemen on what are the key concepts that they would want women to know to create a good meaningful relationship.
- What Women Want, was composed for gentleman as a guide when dating a lady. This book is meant to rid confusion between ladies and girls and to identify what ladies prioritize when looking for a relationship.
- My latest book, Being A Teen was written to inspire youngsters to cope with their teenage years. The book touches on topics such as the change from being a child to teenage hood, dealing with peer pressure, immature parents and substance abuse and dating, studying under pressure and the importance of creating your own finance!
I wish that all of my writing sparks a seed of inspiration and love for all my readers.
Stay blessed always!
Where to find Salona Surjoo online
What guys want you to know...
by Salona Surjoo
These eleven rules serve as a quick fix tool guide to identify what he actually wants you to know when creating a productive and meaningful relationship with the right man.
Living A Purposeful Life
by Salona Surjoo
Live a life with purpose and let the divine soul in you shine. Living A Purposeful Life is an inspirational book that will assist you in discovering your life purpose and living in accordance to your destiny. Understand why things happen and how to move forward following your purpose. Kindly consider supporting The SOS Children's Village in South Africa at www.doit4charity.co.za/Salona.Surjoo
Salona Surjoo's tag cloud